Here's how it works.
Dynamic Registration Portal is engineered for maximum flexibility and enterprise-level scalability. Administrators can use a low-code drag-and-drop environment to create flows for different visitor types and location needs, enabling hundreds of use cases.
Create an email invite for an individual or a group expected on site.
- Provide a unique link to the registration portal for individual or group visits.
- Share directions, host information and location-specific instructions.
Set up a sign-in flow in the Dynamic Registration Portal.
- Upload an image or logo to the welcome page.
- Set up documents for visitor signatures. NDAs, liability waivers, etc.
Provide specific instructions aboutsafety best practices.
- Load a video specific to different visitor types and locations.
- Ensure the video has been watched as a part of the site access requirements.
Secure QR code.
Enable fully contactless ZeroTouch® sign-in.
- Send a secure QR code via email once pre-registration is complete.
- Ensure access security with rapid QR code refresh times.
- Complete a touchless sign-in with a single QR code scan.
- Enable walk up sign in with a QR code link for the registration portal.
Secure, fully contactless proactive screening and access capabilities.
Dynamic Registration Portal – create a comprehensive sign-in flow at pre-registration – including all required documents, videos and instructions – specific to location, entry point or visitor type. Easily customize location-specific experiences using the drag-and-drop UI.
Touchless sign-in – Provide a secure one-time QR code to complete an automated Touchless Sign-In without requiring any physical or employee interaction upon entry. Handle walk-up scenarios seamlessly without the installation of an app on a guest’s smartphone.
Mitigate Current and Future Risks. Enforce stringent entry and egress policies while meeting complex, location-dependent enterprise risk management, and compliance requirements.
Increase sign-in efficiency. Manage phased re-entry to on-site operations, eliminating potential line ups or crowds, creating a contactless sign-in that does not require a host or concierge assistance.
Safety is a first priority and must be managed proactively.
See ZeroTouch® in action. We’ll learn about your unique challenges and build experiences specific to your needs. Let’s get started.