Deploying and standardizing enterprise VMS across geographic regions
As workplaces re-open globally, employers are navigating a number of legal and ethical quandaries.
Assessing business operations, bringing employees back, and ensuring a safe workplace present challenges to comply with the regulations that vary not only between countries, but even between regions. Are you prepared to navigate these challenges?
Join our team of security and workplace safety experts to learn how to best deploy an enterprise visitor management system to meet your unique needs.
During this session, you'll learn:
- How to solve different privacy and security challenges specific to each region
- Driving adoption best practices across multiple sites
- How to scale site-specific customization
- Best practices and lessons learned from enterprise global deployments
- Structuring permissions across global sites and regional teams.
- Standardizing visitor management practices at multiple locations