FedCheck security screening.
Enable seamless digital footprint screening on any visitor, contractor or vendor
entering your facility with FedCheck by Ident Solutions.
Instant background check on every visitor.
See if there is a criminal history associated with anyone entering your business.
Leverage the solution recognized by the DHS as an effective anti-terrorism tool, achieving SAFETY Act designation.
Review comprehensive digital footprint and actionable security insights over a secure connection.
Sign In Enterprise’s integration with FedCheck provides access to immediate 3rd party watchlists through a robust, highly customizable, visitor management platform.
Instantly screen incoming visitors against 2,000+ databases and custom watchlists.
Increase security with ID scanning, sending only select encrypted data points through FedCheck screening.
When a visitor signs out, the badge they were assigned will be automatically de-provisioned. Alternatively, a user can mark a badge as returned which also de-provisions the badge.
How it works.
- 1. When a visitor scans their code or ID into a Sign In Enterprise, only the necessary data points are encrypted and sent to FedCheck.
- 2. FedCheck searches thousands of data sources to conduct a full background check. It delivers a comprehensive digital footprint and actionable intelligence over a secure connection.
- 3. Sign In Enterprise then presents the information to the user, adding a layer of protection never available before now.
- Increased safety. Protect people and critical infrastructure facilities by directly querying NCIC data for potential threats.
- Actionable insights. From criminal convictions to violent backgrounds, from sex offenders to theft charges, you have the power to keep everyone in your facility safe.
See Sign In Enterprise and FedCheck in action.
We’ll learn about your unique challenges and show you how Sign In Enterprise and FedCheck integration can benefit your visitor management initiative.