Rebooting security: People, platforms, and purpose
Today’s security priorities are vastly different from years before and this is increasingly evident as we move out of the pandemic. It’s no longer just about gates, guards, or the physical security of buildings and assets. Security now needs to address a hybrid workforce, focus on health and safety, support cybersecurity initiatives, engage multiple stakeholders with data and empathy, and much more.
In this panel discussion with industry experts from Sign In Enterprise and Everbridge we explore:
- How organizations' security needs have evolved over the past few years, and in particular post-pandemic
- Gaps and opportunities in typical security strategies
- How security tools are shifting from traditional point solutions to multi-purpose platforms with AI, low-code, and other technical attributes
- How security has changed to center around the new hybrid/remote workforce
- The new world order around people, platforms, and purpose
It’s time to start looking at security through a modern lens.